On May 4th, 2018, the Fox Valley Society of Human Resource Management (FVSHRM) will again be bringing Leadercast Live to the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in the Kimberly Clark Theatre.
What is Leadercast Live?
Leadercast Live is the largest one-day leadership event in the world. Broadcast live each year from Atlanta to 100,000+ people in hundreds of locations around the world, Leadercast Live brings together many of the world’s most recognized and respected global leaders to create a leadership experience unlike any other.
The theme of Leadercast 2018 is: Lead Yourself.
To be the best leader of others, you first must learn to lead yourself well. What does it look like to lead yourself? How can you intentionally develop your own leadership skills and style? What qualities do you hope to embody as a leader? In 2018, the Leadercast Live stage will highlight leaders who will answer these questions and explain the power and importance of leading yourself first so you can lead others well.
Leadercast Live will allow attendees and viewers to improve their own personal leadership journey with tips for self-evaluation and self-growth. Among the leadership experts speaking this year are:
• Joe Torre - Hall of Fame Baseball Manager
• Carey Lohrenz-The First Female F-14 Pilot, Speaker & Trainer
• Andy Stanley -Leadership Author & Communicator
• Jen Bricker -Acrobat, Aerialist, Author & Speaker
• Michael Hyatt -Author, Speaker and CEO of Michael Hyatt & Company
• Dr. Mae Jemison-NASA Astronaut, Engineer & Physician
• Jim Loehr -Co-founder of the Human Performance Institute
• Kat Cole - COO and President, North America of FOCUS Brands
• Ian Cron-Bestselling Author, Psychotherapist, Enneagram teacher and Speaker
For years, Leadercast has brought people together and equipped them to become better leaders, managers, community members, and employees. Leadercast Live will once again be directed and hosted by Comedian Tripp Crosby.
Schedule of the Day
Networking/Registration | 7:15am – 8:00am
Session 1 | 8:00am – 9:30am
Beak/Networking | 9:30am – 10:00am
Session 2 | 10:00am – 11:30am
Lunch | 11:30am – 12:45pm
Session 3 | 12:45pm – 2:30pm
Program Concludes | 2:30 pm
Join us at the conclusion of Leadercast at D2 Sports Pub across from the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center for a happy hour/networking event.
People may ask you, "Why should I come?" You might even hear stereotypes about leadership events and what they are and are not. Here are some recommendations on why people should attend:
• Everyone is a leader! Leadership is influence, nothing less and nothing more. From the CEO, to the college student, to the stay-at-home mom, to the small business owner. Everyone is looking to gain influence in their personal and professional life. Leadercast is their opportunity to hear from world-renowned leaders that will have an incredible impact on their lives.
• There is something for everyone. There are speakers from different backgrounds and with different perspectives. Rarely do attendees have the ability to hear such a variety in one day and in their own city.
• One day of affordable training. Many one-day training events without this quality of a speaker line-up can range from $150-$400. Attendees to this event pay $95 which is an incredible value.
• Leadership is critical in current times. We are seeing crisis after crisis with one giant fingerprint all over it: leadership deficiency. This is an age when leaders are desperate for leadership training.
• Increase your ability to influence others, connect and network with other local leaders, and foster leadership growth in the community.
Cost of the all day program is $95 with includes breakfast, lunch, participant material and more! Attendees must be registered prior to the day of the event.
Leadercast has been approved for 4.75 SHRM recertification credits and 4.5 HRCI recertification credits.
For questions about our Leadercast host site, please contact Leadercast Coordinators Jay Stephany at 920-751-5584 / Jay.Stephany@plexus.com or Jennifer Hazaert at 920-751-3439 / Jennifer.Hazaert@plexus.com. Sponsorships are also available to companies that want an audience of over 200 HR and business professionals. Contact Will Robinson at 920-593-1911 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Seating is limited so sign up today!.
***Immediately following Leadercast, FVSHRM will be hosting a happy hour at D2s, right across the street from the PAC***
Host Site Contact:
Leadercast Live Coordinator
Leadercast Live Coordinator