“I could grow my business, if only I could find talent.”
Businesses today face a historically challenging labor market.
Total employment and the labor market participation rate are setting records. More people are working than ever before. However, attracting new entrants into the labor force is the dark lining in the silver cloud of Wisconsin’s economic prosperity.
The Future HR Conference will gaze into the crystal ball of workforce forecasting to share with you clear-vision insights to guide you to better planning and strategy as you expand your business.
The Future HR Conference will:
- · Highlight recommendations on workforce competiveness in Wisconsin
- · Review regional and national talent attraction efforts
- · Compass the new direction being charted by Gov. Evers
- · Tap into tomorrow’s workforce
- · Peruse perks that magnet candidates, and
- · Cruise the culture that makes an employer-of-choice
Who should attend?
- · Businesses large, medium and small
- · Organizational Management practitioners
- · Human Resource Professionals
- · Workforce System experts
- · Educators
- · You!
Why should you attend?
- · Obtain information to make your business thrive
- · Connect with experts in workforce
- · Network with professionals who share your optimism for our region
The Future HR Conference will be held from 6:45 a.m. – 11 a.m. on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at the Menominee Nation Arena in Oshkosh.
The Future HR Conference is presented by the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce, Oshkosh Area School District, Fox Valley Workforce Development Board, Fond du Lac HR Association, and Oshkosh Area SHRM.
The Future HR Conference is made possible through the generous sponsorship of Strang, Patteson, Renning, Lewis and Lacy; the Fond du Lac HR Association; and Zizzle.
The Future HR Conference has been submitted for 3.5 CEU credits to SHRM and HRCI. Credits are pending.